WCGBR: Women's Week
Kick-off Luncheon Tickets may be purchased Here!
The Registration Deadline has been extended to July 5th!
Download a Patron's Packet HERE!
Download an Activities Information Packet HERE!
Women's Week Event Logos
Click to Download
Pay for your Patronage Here!
The Women's Council of Greater Baton Rouge is proud to announce the 2017 "Women! A Week-Long Celebration" will take place October 6th ? October 15th. After a trying past year, Baton Rouge celebrates its 200th Anniversary, and Women's Council celebrates the contributions of the many women who make our city the strong, vibrant community it is today. While the work to get back into our homes and businesses continues, we come together to get to know our neighbors and our city - to sample the rich variety of things Baton Rouge has to offer its citizens.
"Women! A Week-Long Celebration" is the gift of the Women's Council along with our Patrons, Sponsors, and Presenters to the women of the Greater Baton Rouge Community. This exceptional event is eagerly anticipated each year, and we want you to be part of the celebration. Here are the ways you can participate:
- Our Patrons are those wonderful people and organizations who contribute the essential money, goods, or services that Women's Week possible. Women's Week is a great way to showcase your organization or business in the community. With over 150 diverse activities and our signature Activity Booklet distributed to over 15,000 people, this event is a wonderful opportunity for publicity, promotion, and synergy. Many Patron levels provide the opportunity to present or sponsor activities. Your "Patron Contract" (included in this packet) must be mailed to us or submitted online with your payment by June 1, 2017 to guarantee inclusion in the Activity Booklets.
- Our Activity Sponsors are those who provide the registration fees and/or the space for activities to be presented. Many Patron levels come with complementary activities that can be used or donated to worthy activities or organizations. Or you may simply choose to pay and activity fee for yourself or someone else to present an activity.
- Our Presenters are those wonderful people who entertain, educate, and enrich us by sharing their skill and knowledge when they give the classes, talks, and demonstrations that make up over 150 activities available during Women's Week. If you have events that you would like present, please submit a registration form for each activity by June 1, 2017 and submit to by to the committee for approval. Forms are included with this packet or available on our website at www.WomensWeekBR.org.
- Our Participants are those who attend all those activities to gain information; sample crafts, dance, exercise, and food; learn about available services; and explore subjects, areas, and organizations they've always been curious about. Once you select the activities you wish to attend, please RSVP with the contact information provided. And after each activity, please help us plan future events by giving us your valuable feedback on cards provided at the event or on our website.
- Our Ambassasors are Women's Council members or representatives who are present at an event to direct and welcome attendees, provide information about Women's Council and Women's Week, and obtain information and feedback for evaluation of the event.
And the best news is that you can participate in all these ways if you wish to! Join us! And together we can make a positive impact in the Greater Baton Rouge community with this very special event by women, for women. Please feel call (225) 302-8018 Ext. 3 or email activity@Womensweekbr.org if you have questions or need additional information about "Women! A Week-Long Celebration." Sincerely,
Women's Week Chair
For more information, contact us at: Activity@WomensWeekBR.org
Past Women's Week Patrons and Activity Sponsors
Brian Low Financial Group
Cajun Industries LLC
EHS of Baton Rouge
Head of Episcopal School of Baton Rouge
Gordan and Teri LeBlanc
Helen Graf, Graf Financial, LLC
Jim and Sarah Wilde
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Robelynn H. Abadie, Abadie Financial Services, LLC
A Taylored Space, LLC
Acadian House Kitchen & Bath Design
Agame Yoga & Meditation Center
Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. - BR Delta Alumnae Chapter
Decorating Den Interiors
Hillar Moore, District Attorney Office
Home Instead Senior Care
Jerry Turk - Decorating Den Interiors
Renal Associates of Baton Rouge, LLC
Shapiro Law Firm
The Massage Emporium
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
Whole Foods Market
AAUW Baton Rouge (LA) Branch
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.,
Nu Gamma Omega Chapter
Anita R White LLC, Family Law and Mediation - Family Law and Mediation
Beulah Lamotte, Park Lane Jewelry
Cajun Clickers Computer Club
C. G. Jung Society of Baton Rouge
DAB’s Eco Home & Body Solutions
Debby Anselmo Wealth Management Group
Dee Mather-Muenzler, Families Helping Families Of GBR
Edward Jones Investments, Kelly Lastrapes, Financial Advisor
Edward Jones, Pama Barber, Financial Advisor
Frances and Charles Bennett
Friendship Force of Baton Rouge
Heart of Louisiana
Interfaith Federation of Greater Baton Rouge
June Lyle, Primerica
Kelly Lastrapes, Edward Jones Investments
Leet’s Insurance & Financial Services
Linda Allred, LLC
March of Dimes
Mary Bird Perkins OLOL Cancer Center
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc
The Medical Spa of Baton Rouge
The Red Shoes
Total Care Injury and Pain Centers
West Baton Rouge Museum
Aileen Hendricks - Louisiana Voices of Women Theatre Company
Azalea Consulting Group, LLC
Father's Road Home
Langlois House Publishing, LLC
Shirley’s Alterations, Inc.